Since 2009, DROBNY LAW OFFICES, INC. has donated over $535,000 cash contributions, in kind donations and pro bono legal services to organizations in the Sacramento area.
Charities we work with often:
- Altzheimer’s Assn of Northern California and Northern Nevada
- American Cancer Society
- American Lung Association
- American Red Cross
- A Touch of Understanding
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Boy Scouts of America
- California State Bar Foundation
- California State University, Sacramento
- Crocker Art Museum
- Christian Brothers High School
- Developmental Disabilities Service Organization
- Family Resource Network
- Immaculate Heart Radio
- Los Ninos Service League
- Mercy Foundation
- McGeorge School of Law
- Mustard Seed School
- River Oak Center for Children
- Sacramento Food Bank
- Senior Center of Elk Grove
- Sacramento Children’s Home
- Sacramento Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Sacramento State University’s Troops to College Program
- Sacramento Zoological Society
- Stanford Settlement
- St. Hope Academy
- Sutter Hospital Foundation
- United Cerebral Palsy of Sacramento
- University of Iowa Foundation
- Volunteers of America
DROBNY LAW OFFICES, INC. participated in the 2016 Holiday Donation Drive for Gifts from the Heart.
Gifts from the Heart is a volunteer program coordinated through the Sacramento County Health & Human Services Department. DROBNY LAW OFFICES, INC. is proud to be a sponsor since 2010.
Over the course of our participation with Gifts from the Heart, our firm has sponsored over 300 children in the Sacramento County region. Our staff reviews “Wish Lists” from each individual child we sponsor and strive to give them a holiday to remember, whether it be their first bicycle or having a new jacket and warm clothes for the winter.
Gifts from the Heart enables us to hear from local children who are involved with Child Protective Services and answer their holiday wishes without compromising their identity. 100% of the donations are distributed to these children, as well as to seniors and disabled adults under Adult Protective Services in the Sacramento County region. For more information on this worthwhile cause, visit their web page at https://www.dhhs.saccounty.net/Admin/VOL/Pages/GI-GFTH-Questions-Answers.aspx
Since its founding in 1989, DROBNY LAW OFFICES, INC. and its staff have worked with numerous local organizations to fulfill our ongoing commitment to community involvement through a combination of community service and charitable giving.